A 13-Step Real Estate Marking Plan — Ronda Ross Realty
Real Estate marketing is a science. Designed to capture the maximum exposure for your home in the shortest period of time, I’ll implement my proven 13-Step Marketing Plan.
- Price your home strategically so you’re competitive with the current market and current price trends.
- Stage your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint, and terrific curb appeal.
- Place “for sale” signage that is visable to drive-by prospects.
- Distribute “just listed” notices to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home.
- Optimize your home’s internet presence by posting information in the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), as well as in local and global MLS systems, including plenty of photographs and a description of your property.
- Produce a 360° virtual tour of your home, placing it on multiple Websites to attract both local and out-of-town buyers.
- Create a home book, comment cards and fliers to place inside your property.
- Target my marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
- Include your home in our company and MLS tours, allowing other agents to see your home for themselves.
- Advertise your home in direct mail campaigns, email campaigns and social media.
- Create an open house schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses.
- Target active buyers and investors in my database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
- Provide you with weekly updates detailing comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.
Is there something additional you would like me to do? Lets have a conversation about Real Estate marketing… and your options!